August 2021 Moxy Cohort
Time & Location
About the Event
Payment requested at time of registration.
*Payment plans available by request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Who Should Attend?
Accountants and Tax Professionals interested in learning how to successfully enter the cannabis market and develop a network of cannabis colleagues.
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Course Length: 7-week session
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and business income tax preparation
- Advanced preparation: Enrolled Agent (EA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Subject Area: Specialized Knowledge
- Recommended CPE: 12
Moxy Accounting, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.